Prošlotjedni Windows 10 Mobile Build 10572 bio je veliko olakšanje za sve fanove Windows pametnih telefona. Dugo vremena i u svim verzijama Windowsa 10 za telefone najviše su patile performanse sustava koje su bile očajne u usporedbi sa WP 8.1, a nedostatak nekog vidnog napretka zabrinuo je mnoge. Prošli build u velikoj mjeri je to ispravio, a ovaj najnoviji nastavlja dodatno peglati performanse i rješavati se poznatih bugova. Ovaj put nije potrebno vraćati se na WP 8.1 da bi instalirali najnoviji build, dovoljno je da odaberete “Fast ring” u insider aplikaciji i provjerite dostupna ažuriranja.
Evo i popisa stvari koje su popravljene i onih koje su i dalje pokvarene u novom buildu:
Here are some things we have fixed:
- For devices upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1 like the Lumia 930, Lumia Icon, and Lumia 1520 that had the “Hey Cortana” feature – with this build “Hey Cortana” should work again in Windows 10. To make sure it’s turned on, just go to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana.
- You can now select photos for sharing through third party apps like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram Beta, WhatsApp etc.
- Battery life should be improved in this build. We fixed several bugs impacting battery life.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t choose some apps to show quick status on the Lock screen via Settings > Personalization > Lock screen.
- We’ve made improvements to text prediction and auto-correction.
- Video recording functionality has been improved.
- Visual Voicemail sync should now work properly.
- We fixed the dual-SIM issues that appeared in Build 10572.
- We fixed the issue found with Build 10572 where the Chinese Pinyin QWERTY keyboard stopped working after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1 that our Chinese Windows Insiders reported.
- As with previous builds, after applying this update the device may appear at a black screen for about 5 minutes when transition between the spinning gears and the final stages of update. Just be patient and it should progress past it. Exact time will vary by device.
- You will be unable to set your default save locations via Settings > System > Storage and will not correctly reflect the current storage settings. If you are using a SD card in your phone, it will show up as a garbled name in Storage settings. Whatever you had configured for your save locations in the previous build will be the same.
- After moving some apps to a SD card, those apps might crash. The workaround is to reboot your phone and those apps should work fine thereafter.
- Deploying Silverlight apps through Visual Studio to your phone won’t work in this build. You can deploy UWP apps to your phone without any issues.
- If you restore a backup from a phone that had a different resolution, you may end up with a corrupted Start experience. The workaround is to go to Action Center (which won’t be corrupted) then Settings > Personalization > Start and apply a different background picture.